Life Groups are what we call small groups. They are a way that we experience healing grace through relationships, discussion, support, and care. It is also where we truly become disciples as we together work out what it means to follow Jesus in everyday life.
Here is a breakdown of our Fall 2019 Life Group opportunities that start in September:
-Caffeinated Conversations- Meets Wednesdays at Central Market South at 10:30am for coffee and conversation! Led by Anne Brown (512-789-9683)
-Thirsty Soul Society- Meets Thursdays at Life in the City's campus at 7pm for conversations and Bible study. Led by Ashley Cuellar and Brenda Hughes (512-745-3329)
-Soup for Your Soul- Meets the 4th Tuesday of the month at various homes at 6:30pm for a soup dinner and time of learning, sharing, and caring for others. Led by Mark and Amy Wendland (512-797-4925)
- Outdoor Life Group- Meets once a month on Saturdays in various locations to enjoy the beauty of God's earth. Led by Jessica Kessinger and Ashley Cuellar (210-988-5079)
- Tuesday Book Club with Chansin- Video conference call on Tuesdays 8:30pm-9:30pm to discuss content from The Good and Beautiful God by James Bryan Smith. Includes a weekly spiritual practice. Led by Chansin Esparza (817-559-4040)
- Thursday Book Club with Chansin- Video conference call on Thursdays 8:30pm-9:30pm to discuss content from What is the Bible? by Rob Bell. Led by Chansin Esparza (817-559-4040)
- Men of Measure- Meets once a month at a BBQ restaurant for time to hang out with other men and have great conversation. Led by Bob Radebaugh and Arlyn Owens (512-736-0492)
- Women of Wonder- Join the virtual women's group that provides support and encouragement for women. Meets at various times and locations for outings to connect with one another. Led by Pam Owens (512-736-0493)
- Life in the City Fantasy Football league- Challenge your church friends in a fantasy football league! Get weekly emails from Jason. Led by Jason Esparza (832-498-5961)
- Running Group - Join Kevin and some of his friends in a running group. Led by Kevin Lawson (512-431-8555)
- Virtual Journaling Group- Receive weekly writing prompts that will be shared with a designated rotating partner to allow for feedback and relationship building. Led by Jason Esparza (832-498-5961)
Contact Chansin for the most up-to-date list and how to get connected: email@example.com.